A Pacu Jawi jockey spurs the cow during the traditional Pacu Jawi in Tanah Datar, West Sumatra, Indonesia. Pacu Jawi is a 400-year-old tradition in the area, held after the rice harvest once the paddies have been cleared. Competitors yoke themselves barefoot to two bulls using a wooden harness, and drive the animals by gripping their tails. Winners are judged by their ability to run in a straight line, and by whether both animals are cooperating. Some hundreds farmers participated over a number of races in Pacu Jawi in Tanah Datar, West Sumatra, Indonesia.
Iso 320, f 2.8, 1/50s, 16-35@16mm
Conceptual Figure. It tells someone comes from the dark hallway, who find a light path in front of him as if he finds a most comfortable place i a world, HOME.
Hallway is made from roll expanded metal mesh, human is a figurine and a light is made by a lamp.
I took this picture as I stood by the Yamuna river and watched the masterpiece from afar. The sun cast its golden rays down upon the sky, turning them bright red as the Taj Mahal darken, yet hasn't lost its glory. A mesmerizing day.
this photo illustrates where the impacts of human-caused forest fires caused adverse conditions on the environment, health, and animal habitats. A deliberate forest fire makes breathing difficult until humans have to use breathing apparatus like a mask. Many are also victims of respiratory infections due to this incident. This happens almost every year in our country Palembang - south sumatera. From this event this work is made
Dozens of psychiatrists are employed in individual psychiatric rehabilitation sites in Winong Village Mirit District Kebumen Regency, Central Java Indonesia. They are trained to work with the hope of recovery from insanity.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.