Одна из гигантских мусорных свалок в Бангладеш, на которой работают как взрослые, так и дети. У них нет будущего....... Вся их жизнь заключается в переборке цветного мусора. Живут там-же в палатках.
Антисанитария и страшная вонь их уже не пугает, они другой жизни не видели......... Огромные вороны и коршуны создают нездоровую конкуренцию.
One of the huge landfill in Bangladesh, which is operated both adults and children. They have no future ....... Their whole life is a bulkhead colored debris. Living there is the same in tents.
Unsanitary and a terrible stench they are no longer afraid of, they are the other life have not seen ......... Huge crows create unhealthy competition.
Collembola or springtails, a lineage of hexapods that no longer belongs to the class Insecta, are everywhere. Mainly in soils, but also in litter or on flowers. Sure, they are small (a few millimeters), but if one takes the trouble to look into their habitat, one discovers an amazing world of diversity of shapes and colours. Like the rest of the small soil fauna, springtails play an important role in its fertility, and their presence, absence or community composition provides guidance on the quality of the environment: they are valuable bio-indicators.
Les Caïmans (Caimaninae) constituent une sous-famille de crocodiliens de la famille des Alligatoridés. Proches des alligators, mais ne présentant pas de septum osseux entre les narines, les caïmans sont tous originaires d'Amérique centrale et d'Amérique du Sud. Ce terme est probablement d'origine caribe
This scene appeared just in front of me in Roca Partida, a Rock in the Pacific Ocean in Revillagigedo archipel in Mexique . Suddenly a whaleshark appeared in the blu and a silkyshark was following it and bite it on several times .
we were very surprised by this behaviour, that was probably a deparasiting time. I have just time to shoot them near me.
A photographic series made in the vicinity of Inle Lake in Shan State, eastern Burma, a rather noisy place, in particular due to the passage of numerous motor canoes, which are extremely noisy, but which are getting used to quick.
With this series, I wanted to bring another vision of this place can be as mysterious as relaxing when we get to perceive that almost unsuspected calm. As for fishing, which is the main activity, with different techniques highlighted here, patience and calm are two qualities essential to success.
The choice of black and white for this series comes to reinforce this mysterious atmosphere that floats in the air with this mist of morning heat.
An HDR of the forest and the island of Saint-Martin / Sint-Maarten from the highest mountain (Pic Paradis) during a tropical wave.
Shot taken the 28/05/2017 with a Nikon D600 and et Nikkor 50mm f/1.8
More on my website : souleyman-t.com
- This photo was shot in October 2017 in Shibuya district, Tokyo.
- Shibuya is well known as one of the busiest place in the world but this is also the fashion district of Tokyo, gathering most of the shops and buildings of top famous brands. This series is a diary about the ordinary life of fashionable women walking down the streets of Shibuya. They are going to work, come back from shopping or just pass by. To summarize it, this a study about a lesser known side of Shibuya.
- About the post-treatment, a black and white conversion with high contrast was retained as the best way to give a visual impact and give an intemporal feeling. Tokyo is a colorful city, especially the shops, keeping the colors would prove to be too much distractful for the eyes. A big part of the surrounding was burned to ease the reading of the photo and help the viewer to focus on the subject.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.